Thursday, September 15, 2011

KOA's 100 Films: 20-11 Thursday Trailers

By: Luke Florence
Since we have only posted five movies the past two weeks, we had a one-week absence from our trailers. While the quality of these films have gone up the same can be said for the trailers as well. I was pleasantly surprised with how good the majority of these trailers were. Sure there were a couple disappointments, but it's probably the strongest set I've put together yet.

Enjoy.


#10: Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy


#9: A Christmas Story


#8: Life Is Beautiful


#7: The Hangover


#6: Good Will Hunting


#5: Rain Man


#4: Mr. Holland's Opus


#3: Crazy Heart


#2: Gone Baby Gone


#1: The Dark Knight


It'll be November before I post another set of trailers as we will post just one movie a week for the next ten weeks. Be on the lookout for my recap of Barnes' most recent selections and my #10 pick on Monday.

Until next time, "read it, roll it, hole it."

No comments: