Saturday, February 21, 2009

King of Arguments Podcast - Vol. I - Episode I

Okay guys, here is my first feeble attempt of a podcast. This first episode is just me talking for a solid 45 minutes or so. Here is the breakdown of the two parts.

Part One

1) LOST Recap (WARNING FOR SPOILERS) - Look back at 316 episode.

2) Plead for correspondents. Help me please.

3) Some F'd Up Tourney Talk. It's as crazy as it sounds.

4) Moving to Dallas TX ... or will an emerging contender take its place?

Part Two

1) Some Black History Month List talk.

2) Oscar picks.

3) Update on my teams (Bulls, Indians, Browns, Penguins, Irish)

4) Feedback talk. Technical aspects. Anything. Basically, I need help.

Sorry I didn't put times up so you could browse through the topics. That will come later, but putting this up was a trial and error process that took much longer than anticipated.

Next scheduled podcast - Tuesday, February 24th - Special Guest: Kevin Hunt

PART ONE



PART TWO



Peace be the journey.

Until tomorrow, "read it, roll it, hole it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good intelligent podcast, pretty funny too. No doubt I'll be back.

The Viva la Vida intro is pretty long though and when you say p it blurts out on the mike (I think there is software or certain mics that cancel out that noise)

Just some constructive criticism.