Tuesday, July 12, 2011

KOA's 100 Films: 100-91 Tuesday Trailers

By: Luke Florence

For some, going to the movies is more than just watching the featured film. It's the smell of the popcorn, or the sound of a collected group of laughter. For others, the best part about going to the movies is watching the previews.

The two-minute trailer/preview gives you a brief look into a film, a small synopsis, and will ultimately leave one with a positive or negative impression on the soon-to-be-released movie.

Every Tuesday I will post the trailers for the ten movies I just finished writing about the previous Monday. I will rank them 10-1 with the final goal being a top-10 list of my favorite trailers. Hope you enjoy.



#10 - That Thing You Do

#9 - Zombieland

#8 - K-Pax

#7 - Remember The Titans

#6 - O Brother Where Art Thou?

#5 - The Life of David Gale

#4 - Philadelphia

#3 - Mission:Impossible

#2 - Milk

#1 - Twister

All movies that crack the top 3 of each set of 10 are eligible to be ranked at the very end where I will post my top 20 movie trailers. So from this bunch, Twister, Milk and Mission:Impossible are in the running.

I will be back on Thursday with a rapid reaction to Matt Barnes' first ten movies.

Until next time, "read it, roll it, hole it."

No comments: