Thursday, July 21, 2011

KOA's 100 Films: 90-81 Thursday Trailers

By: Luke Florence

Here we are again with a new batch of trailers. This week we take a look at the movies that were ranked #90-81 on my list. The top three in each group will be eligible for my final ranking of twenty, which will be done when this massive list finally concludes. So sit back, relax and spend the next twenty minutes re-living these great films.



#10 - A Beautiful Mind

#9 - I Love You, Man

#8 - Along Came Polly

#7 - Dumb and Dumber

#6 - Walk The Line

#5 - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


#4 - Secret Window

#3 - 12 Angry Men

#2 - The Terminal

#1 - The Town

After two weeks we have six trailers in the running for my top 20. 12 Angry Men, The Terminal, and The Town join Mission:Impossible, Milk, and Twister. Don't go anywhere because later tonight I will post my recap to the second installment of movies from Barnes' list. Check out the trailers for his #90-81 to get a taste.

Until next time, "read it, roll it, hole it."

No comments: