Tuesday, August 09, 2011

KOA's 100 Films: 60-51 Tuesday Trailers

By: Luke Florence

It's been a while since we actually posted our trailers on a Tuesday, so it almost feels like a Homecoming. What follows are the trailers for my movies ranked 60-51. While it's certainly a stronger set than last week there really it's not the best bunch to date. Having said that, I still hope you enjoy them.


#10 - Tin Cup


#9 - What's Eating Gilbert Grape


#8 - The Silence of The Lambs


#7 - Se7en


#6 - Forgetting Sarah Marshall


#5 - American Beauty


#4 - Changeling


#3 - Up


#2 - The Wrestler


#1 - Blood Diamond


So Blood Diamond, The Wrestler and Up all advance to my final trailer list. At this point I'm hoping my top-50 produces some better trailers or I might be in some trouble picking a top ten.

Make sure to check out Barnes' blog HERE to see his trailers.

Until next time, "read it, roll it, hole it."

No comments: