Wednesday, August 03, 2011

KOA's 100 Films: 70-61 Wednesday Trailers

By: Luke Florence

No matter the day of the week it all counts the same. A mini-vacation put me back a full day in this list but we are doing our best to catch up. Here are my trailers for the movies ranked #70-61. Make sure to check our Barnes' trailers HERE. After viewing both I'd have to say he has the better crop of trailers this week. Do with this as you will. Enjoy.



#10 - Major League


#9 - To Kill A Mockingbird


#8 - Hoosiers


#7 - The Pursuit of Happyness


#6 - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest


#5 - Space Jam


#4 - Stand By Me


#3 - The Fighter


#2 - American History X


#1 - Superbad


So Superbad, American History X and The Fighter will all be seen again on my final trailer list. Will be back tomorrow night with my rapid reaction to Barnes' most recent selections.

Until next time, "read it, roll it, hole it."

No comments: