Thursday, December 10, 2009

2009 NFL ATS Pick 'Em: Thursday Night - Pittsburgh (-9.5) @ Cleveland

By: Luke Florence

Can't believe I'm doing this, and I hope it's not a precursor to an awful week, but we are backing the Cleveland Browns (+9.5) this evening.

It's cold ... that should help. (It's not the heat, but the humidity that will kill you)

Pittsburgh hasn't covered a lot this year ... that should help.

The Browns are turning into a sneaky team who cover a bunch ... that should help.

Brady Quinn loves playing on Thursday Nights ... that probably won't help, but still worth mentioning.

Having said all that, I'm a little upset that I got sucked into the possibility of the Browns covering (gulp, maybe even winning) against the Steelers.

Until next time, "read it, roll it, hole it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UM......what's that I was saying about the Browns beating Pittsburgh? (We couldn't even watch the game!) On any given Sunday...or Thursday!

Luke said...

UM .... what was that you were saying when you refuted that comment almost instantly?? ... that being said, I've never been so glad being wrong ... it doesn't happen too often